Online purchases may be returned to The Dialogue Projects via mail, within 7 days of the purchase date, for a full refund. To be eligible for a refund, your item must be unused, unwashed, undamaged and in its original packaging, with the original tags attached. Please note as well that all returns are subject to validation and approval by The Dialogue Projects and that The Dialogue Projects reserves the right to limit or refuse a return, in its sole discretion.
All shipping and duty charges are non-refundable and you will be responsible for paying for your own shipping and duty costs for any items returned by mail.
- Contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
(referencing your order confirmation number) with your request before returning the item(s).
- Send your return to The Dialogue Projects at 63 Wingold Avenue suite 100 Toronto, Ontario M6B1P8, using your preferred, trusted courier and retain the tracking information for your reference. Note that The Dialogue Projects is not responsible for any delays or missing items during return shipping. You are responsible for all shipping and duty costs associated with the return.
- Ensure that all items are packed and sealed securely using the original packaging, if possible; and that your original invoice or order confirmation email is included. All items must have their original tags attached.
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- If you are approved, then your return will be processed, and your refund will be made in the form of the original payment, unless we agree to credit a different payment type.
IF THE REFUND POLICY IS NOT FOLLOWED
If you return an item that is worn, damaged, stained, without authorization or original tags attached or if the item is not returned in a timely manner following the issuance of your return authorization number, your return and refund will not be processed. Unless agreed otherwise, the item(s) will be donated to a local shelter.
We always strive for perfection but mistakes sometimes happen. If you find that the item or items that you have purchased online is/are damaged, please contact us as soon as possible at email@example.com
, and include a photograph for us to assess the damage. Please remember to reference the order confirmation number.
For all other inquiries regarding our Return Policy, please contact our Customer Service team through our Contact Page